Sort Option
  • Price
  • Bedrooms
  • Add date

Offers Over £23,500 (Shared Equity)

7 Murray Court, Armadale, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH48 2NU

2Bedroom
25% Share of this spacious and well presented terraced villa is offered for sale. Situated in the heart of the town centre, close to all amenities and shops. The remaining 75% share of the property is owned by Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association .
£23,500

Offers Over £23,500 (Shared Equity)

7 Murray Court, Armadale, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH48 2NU
2Bedroom
25% Share of this spacious and well presented terraced villa is offered for sale. Situated in the heart of the town centre, close to all amenities and shops. The remaining 75% share of the property is owned by Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association .
£23,500

Offers Over £23,500 (Shared Equity)

7 Murray Court, Armadale, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH48 2NU
2Bedroom
£23,500

Offers Over £107,000

162 Riddochhill Road, Blackburn, United Kingdom EH47 7EY

2Bedroom
This is a well presented and popular style semi detached villa that will provide an excellent first time buy and is located within a well established and sought after area. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
£107,000

Offers Over £107,000

162 Riddochhill Road, Blackburn, United Kingdom EH47 7EY
2Bedroom
This is a well presented and popular style semi detached villa that will provide an excellent first time buy and is located within a well established and sought after area. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
£107,000

Offers Over £107,000

162 Riddochhill Road, Blackburn, United Kingdom EH47 7EY
2Bedroom
£107,000

Offers Over £114,500

71 Cochrane Street, Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH48 4JF

2Bedroom
An excellent home which will suit a variety of buyers is offered from this well presented two bedroom semi detached villa. The property is located within an established residential location and boasts spacious accommodation throughout with garden ground to the front and rear.
£111,995

Offers Over £114,500

71 Cochrane Street, Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH48 4JF
2Bedroom
An excellent home which will suit a variety of buyers is offered from this well presented two bedroom semi detached villa. The property is located within an established residential location and boasts spacious accommodation throughout with garden ground to the front and rear.
£111,995

Offers Over £114,500

71 Cochrane Street, Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH48 4JF
2Bedroom
£111,995

Fixed Price £162,500 "Home report value £170,000"

5 Kinloch View, Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH49 7HT

1Bedroom
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious one bedroom ground floor retirement flat. The development was built by McCarthy & Stone in 2006 and boasts a resident’s lounge, private parking and an on site manager. Accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge which has ample space for dining and double doors which open out on to the communal gardens.
£157,000

Fixed Price £162,500 "Home report value £170,000"

5 Kinloch View, Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH49 7HT
1Bedroom
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious one bedroom ground floor retirement flat. The development was built by McCarthy & Stone in 2006 and boasts a resident’s lounge, private parking and an on site manager. Accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge which has ample space for dining and double doors which open out on to the communal gardens.
£157,000

Fixed Price £162,500 "Home report value £170,000"

5 Kinloch View, Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH49 7HT
1Bedroom
£157,000

Fixed Price £219,995

68 Kinloch View, Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH49 7HT

2Bedroom
 This is a rare opportunity to purchase a spacious two bedroom top floor retirement flat which has excellent views out to Linlithgow Loch. The development was built by McCarthy & Stone in 2006 and boasts a resident’s lounge, private parking, lifts to all floors and an on site manager.
£219,995

Fixed Price £219,995

68 Kinloch View, Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH49 7HT
2Bedroom
 This is a rare opportunity to purchase a spacious two bedroom top floor retirement flat which has excellent views out to Linlithgow Loch. The development was built by McCarthy & Stone in 2006 and boasts a resident’s lounge, private parking, lifts to all floors and an on site manager.
£219,995

Fixed Price £219,995

68 Kinloch View, Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH49 7HT
2Bedroom
£219,995

Shop Unit For sale

10 East Main Street, Blackburn, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH47 7QU

An excellent commercial opportunity is offered from spacious and vacant shop premises which have recently been refurbished, offering flexible layout options and extend to around 74sqm (796 sqft) or thereby. The premises are located on a busy thoroughfare and comprise: bright main front shop, large rear shop/office area, Kitchen/staff room, W.C. and two office or store rooms.
£69,500

Shop Unit For sale

10 East Main Street, Blackburn, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH47 7QU
An excellent commercial opportunity is offered from spacious and vacant shop premises which have recently been refurbished, offering flexible layout options and extend to around 74sqm (796 sqft) or thereby. The premises are located on a busy thoroughfare and comprise: bright main front shop, large rear shop/office area, Kitchen/staff room, W.C. and two office or store rooms.
£69,500

Shop Unit For sale

10 East Main Street, Blackburn, West Lothian, United Kingdom EH47 7QU
£69,500
    6 Results returned.Per Page
    Style Selector
    Select the layout
    Choose the theme
    Preset colors
    No Preset
    Select the pattern